Complete Coordination of Care
Care Resource is a Medicare certified and ACHC accredited Home Health Agency serving patients in Rhode Island and Southeastern Massachusetts. Our highly skilled, compassionate and reliable staff is committed to making your home care experience second to none. By providing you with complete coordination of care including interventions with nurses, physical therapists, pharmacists, registered dietitians and your primary care physicians to ensure you have the resources to remain at home and out of the hospital.
Peace of Mind
Members of our experienced clinical team are required to complete our pre-employment screening process, and receive in-depth care training upon hire. We are committed to providing your family with the safest and best possible care, in the comfort of your own home.
- Patients who cannot leave home without considerable and taxing effort
- Patients who cannot leave the home for doctor’s visits
- Post-surgical patients requiring physical therapy and rehab services
- Patients with first or second diagnosis of CHF, COPD, diabetes, Coumadin therapy
- Patients with a history of falls or functional mobility issues
- Patients with dementia or Alzheimer’s
Meet Our Clinical Management Team:
- Skilled Nursing
- Physical Therapy
- Occupational Therapy
- Speech Therapy
- Certified Nursing Assistants(CNAs) and Home Health Aides
- Registered Dietitian
- Medical Social Work
- Nurse Practitioner
- Pre-operative home assessment for orthopedic surgical patients
- Clinical Pathways for congestive heart failure (CHF), chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), and diabetes disease management
- LSVT BIG & LOUD® for Parkinson's Disease
- Specialty Wound Care and negative pressure wound therapy (NPWT) pumps and supplies
- Nurse Practitioner Assessments
- Home Infusion Therapy Nursing
- Spanish and Portuguese speaking staff available
Unique 'Residentalist' Services:
Care Resource offers ‘Residentialist’ Nurse Practitioners to make home assessments for patients through our unique clinical pathways for CHF and COPD disease management programs.
“ Home care can play a tremendous role in reducing care spending by treating more people in a cost-effective manner at a fraction of the cost of other institutional settings – all in the patient preferred setting of the home.”
-American Association for Homecare, aahomecare.org
Why choose Care Resource?
- We are an accredited, integrated home health agency with a nonskilled homecare business and medical supply division ready to serve all your needs.
- Our highly skilled multi-disciplinary clinical team consists of nurses and therapists who provide coverage caring for patients at home throughout RI (statewide) and Southeastern MA.
- Experienced rehab professionals provide rehabilitation to help you recover at home from surgery, build endurance and provide exercises that will help you regain your balance and reduce your risk of falls.
- Physical therapy and nursing patients are admitted within 24-48 hours of referral.
- Care Resource employs specialists in orthopedic rehab, wound care, infusion therapy, and pulmonary and cardiac disease management.
- We employ our own CNA and Home Health Aide staff
- We have an engaged local Medical Director and active local Medical Advisory Board to oversee and develop clinical programs.
- Clinical Liaisons are available to screen/assess patients prior to discharge from a hospital or nursing home.
- We contract with an extensive list of payers.